A revolutionary method to raise a child with a passion for learning. Designed with evidence-based Self-Talk techniques for shaping the mind using positive affirmations.
I Love To Learn – 50+ Positive Affirmation Coloring Pages for Kids to Learn Mindfulness, Self-love, Growth Mindset and Moral Values
- Formats Available: Digital(PDF), Paperback, Coil Binding
- Book Size: 8.5″x11″ / 216 x 279 mm
- Interior Color: B&W
- Paper Type: Thick 80# Coated Premium White Paper
- Page Count: 60
Maybe you too have found that encouraging your kid to develop an early love for learning is hard to achieve. Perhaps, you’ve tried to buy your child an attractive encyclopedia or buying an interactive education toy, but your child still feels more interested to play a video game than learning.
You see, it’s not easy to instill a love of learning in children. Many parents give up and let their child grew up into a person with no interest in learning at all. And that’s too bad.
Fortunately, you’re here to hear the good news…
Now, there’s a solution for you to introduce and develop a passion for learning in your child. And that could be done with this unique coloring book.
“How could that be possible?” you might ask.
The answer is simple.
We combine the power of Art and Affirmations to shape young minds.
Inside this book, you’ll find hundreds of attractive hand-drawn illustrations that will help your child stay focused and engaged. This will take their mind into a relaxation state, just like what happens to people who’re practicing meditation.
In addition to the attractive black and white illustrations, we also included positive affirmations that are created using Self-Talk techniques. These affirmations are written with the goal to encourage children to be curious, inquisitive, and have a passion for knowledge.
So while your little one is coloring the illustrations, the positive affirmations will do their job to instill a love of learning in your child.
This is based on a proven method used by many Self-Talk coaches for shaping young minds. And it works so great you may notice the difference in your child’s behavior as soon as he/she finished coloring all the pages.
But wait, that’s not all! Here’s more…
Aside from the main benefit mentioned above, you can also expect to see some additional benefits that include…
First, it can help your child feel calmer and relaxed since a coloring book is a great way of practicing mindfulness. (Yeah, right. It has the same benefit as practicing meditation.) This benefit is especially important for children with an anger issue, and children with sleep problems.
What’s more, just like the other coloring books, this coloring book can help your child enhance their creativity by expressing emotion and imagination through colors.
You’ll have peace of mind, too, knowing you’re on the right track to raise a child with a love of learning, which is an important positive trait that will give lifelong benefit for your little one.
To summarize, here’s what you can expect from this coloring book:
- Help your child develop a passion for learning in a fun way that she/he will enjoy doing.
- Help your child release stress and anxiety so he/she can feel happier, calmer, and less stressed.
- Have a positive activity at home that will keep your child focused and engaged for hours, while also learning moral values.
- Let your child express their emotion and imagination through colors, so they can enhance their creativity.
- Have peace of mind knowing you’re on the right track to raise a smart child with a great passion for learning.
- Hundreds of hand-drawn illustrations that will make your child feel happy and excited, can’t wait to spend hours coloring them.
- Science-backed benefits of coloring which includes cultivating mindfulness and spreading a wave of positivity.
- Designed using the evidence-based techniques of Self-Talk for shaping the mind using positive affirmations.
- A fun and educational gift for girls and boys of ages 4-10 to enhance their creativity while learning moral values.
- Black and white drawings printed on a thick 80# paper to avoid bleed-through.
This book is for you if…
- You’re a parent who believes the love of learning is an important trait, which will help your child succeed in the future.
- You’re looking for a simple strategy to help your child develop and cultivate the love of learning from an early age.
- You’re looking for a unique gift for kids of ages 4-10, which not only looks special like no other but also can help them learn moral values.
- You’re a teacher looking for a fun group activity in your class.
It’s never too early to instill a love of learning in children. So grab this book today and start developing a passion for learning in your child.
Imagine how happy you’d be if you see your child started to show his/her love for learning? That should give you peace of mind knowing your child will always eager to learn new information and skills to keep improving themselves.
This is not a fantasy. That could be something happen in your life IF you’re willing to take action by clicking the button below right now.