A fun coloring book that helps children developing a sense of Responsibility. PLUS it helps to cultivate mindfulness to make them feel happier, calmer, and less stressed.
I Am Responsible – 50+ Positive Affirmation Coloring Pages for Kids to Learn Mindfulness, Self-love, Growth Mindset and Moral Values
- Formats Available: Digital(PDF), Paperback, Coil Binding
- Book Size: 8.5″x11″ / 216 x 279 mm
- Interior Color: B&W
- Paper Type: Thick 80# Coated Premium White Paper
- Page Count: 59
If you’ve been struggling in teaching your kid to become responsible, and need a proven solution that can help you make your task as a parent easier. You’ll be pleased to know that this coloring book is what you’ve been looking for.
We created this book using the proven combination of Art and Affirmations that work so great in shaping young minds.
There are literally hundreds of attractive hand-drawn illustrations that will keep your child stay focused and relaxed.
Many psychologists agreed that coloring books have the same effect as meditation, which can take your child into a deep relaxation state – a state of mind where positive affirmations could be easier to be seeded into your child’s mind.
So while your little one is busy coloring the black and white illustrations, the positive affirmations will do their job to introduce and develop a sense of Responsibility in your child.
It’s a scientific-based method that has been practiced by Self-Talk trainers to shape children’s behavior. And it works so great you may notice the difference as soon as your child finished coloring all the pages.
What’s more, since coloring book is also great for cultivating mindfulness, you can also expect to see your child feel calmer, happier, and less stressed than before. This benefit is great, especially for children with anger issues and children with sleep problems.
And remember, just like other coloring books… it can help your child sharpen their creativity by expressing themselves through their favorite colors.
There’s simply nothing like this before. It’s not just some coloring books you can find anywhere else. It’s the best first step to raise a responsible child who will grow up to become a responsible adult.
Here’s what you can expect when you give this coloring book to your children:
- Help your child become self-sufficient and being able to take care of their responsibilities.
- Raise a responsible child who’s willing to help anyone in your house and the community.
- Make your child feel happier, calmer, and less stressed in a fun activity that will keep them engaged and focused for hours.
- Help your child enhance their creativity with this fun and attractive coloring book.
- Have peace of mind knowing you’re on the right track to raise responsible children who’ll grow up become a responsible and helpful person in the future.
- Hundreds of attractive hand-drawn illustrations that will keep your child focused and engaged for hours.
- Science-backed benefits of coloring which includes cultivating mindfulness and spreading a wave of positivity.
- Designed using the evidence-based techniques of Self-Talk to automatically shape your child’s behavior using positive affirmations.
- A fun and unique gift for girls and boys of ages 4-10 to help them enhance their creativity while also learning moral values that will give them lifelong benefits.
- Black and white drawing printed on a thick 80# paper to avoid bleed-through.
This is for you if…
- You’re a parent who wants to help your child develop a sense of responsibility and a sense of contribution to the family and community.
- You want to have complete peace of mind, knowing your child will grow up to become a responsible adult who can take on their responsibilities.
- You’re looking for a unique gift for young kids between the ages of 4-10. With hundreds of attractive black and white illustrations, kids will be happy and excited when you give this coloring book as a gift.
- You’re a teacher looking for a positive group activity that can help your students enhance their creativity while learning critical moral values.
Grab this book and take your best first step to raise a responsible child today.
Raising a responsible child is not easy and could take a lot of time and patience until your child fully understands their importance.
Despite that fact, it doesn’t mean you can simply give up. This is an important trait that will give your child a lifelong benefit, especially when they start to enter the life of adulthood.
With this book, you can make your job easier by planting the seed of responsibility in your children’s mind using evidence-based Self-Talk techniques.