Combining the Power of Art and Affirmations into a fun coloring book designed with Self-Talk techniques to plant the seed of helpfulness in children’s minds.
I Am Helpful – 50+ Positive Affirmation Coloring Pages for Kids to Learn Mindfulness, Self-love, Growth Mindset and Moral Values
- Formats Available: Digital(PDF), Paperback, Coil Binding
- Book Size: 8.5″x11″ / 216 x 279 mm
- Interior Color: B&W
- Paper Type: Thick 80# Coated Premium White Paper
- Page Count: 59
Do you want to see your child become self-sufficient and able to take care of their own responsibilities?
Of course, you want. In fact, that’s a dream for any parents – not just you.
However, we all know it’s not that easy to teach our children to be helpful and responsible… which is why we created this coloring book as a solution for you.
No, it won’t instantly turn your child into a self-sufficient child who can take care of their own responsibilities. But it can help introduce and develop Helpfulness in your child through positive affirmations that are designed using Self-Talk techniques.
This coloring book is a fun way to teach kids about helpfulness and responsibility. Your child will love to spend hours coloring the black and white illustrations while reading positive affirmations we included on each coloring page.
There are hundreds of illustrations that will make your child feel excited when they received this book, couldn’t wait to start coloring the illustrations with their favorite colors.
And when they start coloring the pages, they’ll stay focused and relaxed, making it easier for the positive affirmations to shape their minds. (Yeah, right. It works exactly like practicing meditation.)
Now, for the best part…
Aside from helping your child understand how to be helpful and responsible, this can also help them release stress and anxiety. As a result, you can see your child feel happier, calmer, and less stressed – just like what happened to adults who practice mindfulness regularly.
One more important thing…
A coloring book is also a great activity that could help children increase their creativity.
There’s really nothing like this before.
Just by giving this book to your child as a present, you can expect to…
- Helping your child become self-sufficient and take care of their own responsibilities.
- Make your child feel happier, calmer, and less-stressed by practicing mindfulness with a fun activity they love to do.
- Keep your child focused and engaged for hours with hundreds of attractive illustrations.
- Let your child express themselves with colors, which could help them sharpen their creativity.
- Take the best first step to raise a self-sufficient and responsible child.
- Hundreds of hand-drawn illustrations ranging from animals and trees to space rockets and stars.
- Science-backed benefits of coloring which includes cultivating mindfulness and spreading a wave of positivity.
- Designed using the evidence-based techniques of Self-Talk for shaping the mind using positive self-talk and affirmations.
- A fun and educational gift for girls and boys of ages 4-10 to enhance their creativity while learning moral values.
- Black and white drawings printed on a thick 80# paper to avoid bleed-through.
This book is for you if…
- You want to see your child grow up to become a responsible and helpful individual.
- You are looking for a science-based activity that could help to shape your child’s mind and help them develop helpfulness.
- You’re looking for a unique gift for young kids between the ages of 4-10. This book truly stands out among the other common coloring books.
- You’re a teacher looking for a great group activity for all the students in your class.
It’s never too early to introduce helpfulness to your little one. So grab this book today, and start to develop helpfulness in your children.
There are so many coloring books out there. But you’ll rarely find something like this that’s not only fun and attractive but also can teach your child helpfulness and responsibility.
Sure, this book alone won’t be enough to completely shape your children’s behavior.
But with all the positive affirmations, it should be a great start for you because it can help plant the seeds of helpfulness in your child’s mind, which would make your job easier.
Just imagine, how you’d be proud of yourself when you see your child start to clean up his/her room without you yelling at them first. Do you think you’d feel more successful as a parent if that happens sometime in the near future?
It’s not a dream or a fantasy.
You can be a parent who’s successfully raised a helpful and responsible child. And one way to achieve that is by giving this book to your child today to take your best first step.